At the office of Dr. Jerry Farrell, you have many options for improving the way your smile looks and feels. If it’s time to make a big change with a full-mouth reconstruction in Johnson City, Dr. Farrell and our staff can comfortably make that happen for you. Your reconstruction will:
- Provide you with a full, beautiful smile
- Replace missing teeth with natural-looking, long-lasting new teeth
- Allow you to comfortably eat any foods you want
- Relieve dental pain you may be experiencing
Call 607-304-3993 to visit our office and create a personalized plan for your smile.
Choose The Best Treatments For Your Smile
You may be missing teeth or dealing with constant toothaches due to damaged or decayed teeth. Both issues can be solved with a full-mouth restoration from Dr. Farrell. We offer:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are replacement tooth roots made of titanium. Dr. Farrell places them into your jaw so they can support new replacement teeth that look and function just like healthy natural teeth. He makes this process fast and comfortable so you can enjoy your new smile as soon as possible.
- Mini Implants – Dr. Farrell also offers this smaller version of traditional implants. If your jaw isn’t strong enough to support traditional implants, you may be able to receive mini dental implants.
- Dentures – If you’re missing a few teeth or even all of them, dentures will allow you to smile confidently and prevent dental issues from lacking a fully functioning smile.
Receive Your New Smile In Comfort
Sometimes, tooth extractions are necessary to keep your smile in great shape. Dr. Farrell may recommend that some teeth be removed to allow you to receive implants or dentures and to ultimately benefit your health. During any procedure, we will ensure you are completely comfortable. We offer safe dental sedation so you remain relaxed and experience no pain.