The office of Dr. Jerry Farrell provides orthodontics for a number of reasons. If you’re hiding your smile due to crooked or misaligned teeth, you’re only wasting energy and missing out on great photo opportunities with your loved ones. Dr. Farrell has over 30 years of experience providing orthodontics, and he is here to help you love your look while improving your oral health.Dr. Jerry Farrell on Orthodontics Read Transcript
Invisalign is a great tool these days to accomplish some of our aesthetic solutions. People have crooked teeth. They have some aspect of their smile they're just not loving or hated. Different people have dramatic descriptions of their dental problems: “This is hideous,“ “I can't stand this,“there is good drama involved.Invisalign is one method to get those teeth into a gorgeous configuration.
One of the things that's really kicked Invisalign up to another level is the huge, hundred million dollar investment that Invisalign's made in technology where we're now using different attachments and things to control precisely the way that the tooth is moving. Those are very similar in trying to achieve some of the same things that brackets do. There are limitations, but we can get an enormous amount of the right kind of movements done with Invisalign these days.
The more important thing to buy when you buy orthodontics or consider buying orthodontics is the target that the dentist has in place. Simply straight teeth is nice and an improvement, but there are some very important facial balance things that ought to be considered in their purchase of orthodontics or really, any dentistry. You can have straight teeth and crowns at the wrong vertical, at the wrong facial balance level, and it's tough to ... I don't know. It's not the big picture. It's just part of the big picture.
Call 607-304-3993 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Farrell at our Johnson City, NY dentist office. He’ll make sure you receive the most comfortable and beneficial orthodontic treatment for your smile.
Allow Orthodontics to Change Your Life
Here’s how Dr. Farrell helps:
- Digital X-rays will be taken to provide Dr. Farrell with a crystal-clear image of your mouth
- Any problematic teeth that may hinder your smile’s progress or health will be gently removed
- Your brackets will be put in place and monitored by Dr. Farrell over time to make sure your smile is straightening as it should
Dr. Farrell also provides:
- Clear ceramic brackets, which reduce the visibility of your braces while functioning the same as metal brackets.
- Space maintainers to ensure your child’s permanent teeth can naturally fill in their smile if they have prematurely lost a primary tooth.
- Dentofacial orthodontics to make necessary adjustments to your or your child’s smile so it is properly aligned. This treatment can also prevent your children from requiring braces later on.
If you have gaps in your smile, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or misshapen teeth, you’re likely dealing with more issues than just embarrassment. Food can become stuck in between teeth that are spaced out or aren’t aligned with the rest of your smile. This is typically how issues such as tooth decay and gum disease come about.
To prevent you from dealing with dental pain or risk losing a tooth due to these issues, Dr. Farrell offers orthodontics to ensure your smile looks great and you enjoy overall health.
Invisalign: Your Alternative To Traditional Braces
- Work faster than traditional braces
- Prevent you or your teenager from feeling self-conscious at work or school
- Can be removed while eating and for easy cleaning
Dr. Jerry Farrell offers Invisalign orthodontics as a way to help more patients get the care they desire. Traditional brackets improve your smile and overall health, but they aren’t best for everyone. Invisalign clear and removable aligners gently move your teeth into place without anyone noticing that you’re wearing them.
After receiving his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1982, Dr. Jerry Farrell went on to start a private practice of his own. Over time, he has had many achievements like the fellowship, International College of Craniomandibular Orthopaedics (ICCMO), certification in Invisalign orthodontic treatment, and more.
Call our Johnson City, NY office at 607-304-3993 to speak with Dr. Jerry Farrell about your orthodontic options, or book your visit using our online form. He’ll provide the best solutions for your or your family’s members smiles.