The office of Dr. Jerry Farrell provides orthodontics in Johnson City for a number of reasons. If you’re hiding your smile due to crooked or misaligned teeth, you’re only wasting energy and missing out on relaxed social opportunities with your friends and loved ones.Dr. Jerry Farrell on Orthodontics Read Transcript
Invisalign is a great tool these days to accomplish some of our aesthetic solutions. People have crooked teeth. They have some aspect of their smile they're just not loving or hated. Different people have dramatic descriptions of their dental problems: “This is hideous,“ “I can't stand this,“there is good drama involved.Invisalign is one method to get those teeth into a gorgeous configuration.
One of the things that's really kicked Invisalign up to another level is the huge, hundred million dollar investment that Invisalign's made in technology where we're now using different attachments and things to control precisely the way that the tooth is moving. Those are very similar in trying to achieve some of the same things that brackets do. There are limitations, but we can get an enormous amount of the right kind of movements done with Invisalign these days.
The more important thing to buy when you buy orthodontics or consider buying orthodontics is the target that the dentist has in place. Simply straight teeth is nice and an improvement, but there are some very important facial balance things that ought to be considered in their purchase of orthodontics or really, any dentistry. You can have straight teeth and crowns at the wrong vertical, at the wrong facial balance level, and it's tough to ... I don't know. It's not the big picture. It's just part of the big picture.
Your family’s smiles will look great with:
- The skill of Dr. Farrell, who has over 30 years of experience providing orthodontics
- Preventive orthodontics that may be able to help your child avoid wearing braces
- Braces with metal brackets or more discreet clear ceramic ones
- The option of metal-free Invisalign treatment
Call 607-304-3993 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Farrell. He’ll make sure you receive the most comfortable and beneficial orthodontic treatment for your smile. Invisalign consultations are free!
Orthodontic Treatment Can Change Your Life
Conventional braces can solve the widest range of orthodontic problems. For traditional braces, Dr. Farrell will:
- Take digital X-rays for a crystal-clear image of your mouth
- Gently remove any problematic teeth that may hinder your smile’s progress or health
- Put your brackets in place and monitor them over time to make sure your smile is straightening as it should
In addition to conventional metal braces, we offer:
- Clear ceramic brackets, which reduce the visibility of your braces while functioning the same as metal brackets.
- Space maintainers to ensure your child’s permanent teeth can naturally fill in their smile if they have prematurely lost a primary tooth.
- Dentofacial orthodontics to make necessary adjustments to your or your child’s smile so it is properly aligned. This treatment can also prevent your children from needing braces later on.
If you have gaps in your smile, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or misshapen teeth, you’re likely dealing with more issues than just embarrassment. Food can become stuck in between teeth that are crowded or spaced out, which can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. Orthodontics can prevent you from dealing with dental pain or risking your oral health due to these issues.
Invisalign Offers An Alternative To Traditional Braces
Dr. Jerry Farrell offers Invisalign orthodontics as a way to help more patients get the care they desire. Traditional brackets improve your smile and overall health, but they aren’t best for everyone. Invisalign’s removable clear aligners gently move your teeth into place without anyone noticing that you’re wearing them.
- Work faster than traditional braces, especially Invisalign Express
- Prevent you or your teenager from feeling self-conscious at work or school
- Can be removed while eating and for easy cleaning
Call 607-304-3993 now for orthodontics in Johnson City.