Since receiving his DDS from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1982, Dr. Farrell has received advanced training in many areas of dentistry, including orthodontics, endodontics, dental implants, and neuromuscular dentistry. He doesn’t just use his training and talents to serve his patients. He also provides dentistry for underserved populations in countries like Chile through his participation in Smiles Without Borders.
You can feel better about your smile quickly with comfortable cosmetic solutions from Dr. Farrell. Ask us about how we can transform your appearance with veneers, teeth whitening, and more.
Chew comfortably, smile with more confidence, and improve your oral and overall health with restorative dentistry. Visit our office for fillings, crowns, and more. We control quality with our on-site dental lab!
Dr. Farrell offers Invisalign to quickly, gently, and discreetly straighten your teeth. Plus, you’ll appreciate the convenience and comfort of removable aligners. Contact him today for a free consultation!
Trust Your Smile To Our Comfortable Dental Care
We offer a welcoming home for your dental health at the practice of Dr. Jerry Farrell. You and your family will always receive the most beneficial treatments possible and enjoy beautiful smiles. Some people fear visiting the dentist due to anxiety over potential pain and payment issues. We help get those fears out of the way!
Dr. Farrell will:
- Always make sure you’re comfortable while receiving treatment, including numbing your mouth during certain procedures or providing dental sedation to fully calm your nerves
- Provide urgent dental care if you’re in pain
- Walk you through our payment options to make sure you receive excellent dental care without stressing over your budget
- Help you avoid problems with preventive dental care
- Provide a free consultation for Invisalign orthodontics
Call 607-304-3993 today for an appointment with Johnson City, NY dentist Dr. Jerry Farrell. We’re conveniently located near CVS Pharmacy, at the corner of Riverside Drive and Burbank Avenue.