Cosmetic dentistry in Johnson City provides you with more than just a beautiful smile. Many of our patient-friendly options also improve your oral health for years to come! Dr. Farrell’s treatments can:Dr. Jerry Farrell on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry is that dentistry that is just bringing out the gorgeous in a person. I mean, it's that smile that's like,“Wow!” It's the smile that straightens out their face and balances things that they're proud of.
The real meaning of cosmetic dentistry has to do with simply what do I got to do so that I can have that, “Man, your smile is gorgeous and becoming,” and straightens out problems that you've had maybe your whole life. There's lots of ways to get that done, depending on your time and your patience and your budget but sometimes, we do it. The quick fix with laminates, sometimes it's more complicated related to breakdown and crowns. Sometimes the best way to do it is orthodontically, but we can't.
The goal is the same. It's how gorgeous can we get this? How pretty, how becoming, how handsome can we get this? Then you show them some, if you're really into that, the beauty part of it, I'm like, “Here's a diagnostic wax-up. Here's a million variations.“ We got a lot of different directions that we can go here but the goal is gorgeous.
- Correct crooked teeth or gaps in your teen’s smile or yours
- Allow you to smile and laugh more confidently around others
- Improve your ability to chew certain foods
- Make you feel better about visiting the dentist due to our devotion to your comfort
Enjoy A Fine Smile & Improved Lifestyle With Cosmetic Dental Care
Dr. Farrell and our experienced, considerate staff provide expert advice and care during any cosmetic treatments, which include:
- Orthodontics – Dr. Farrell offers orthodontics to benefit your smile in a variety of ways. If you or your child require teeth straightening, he offers traditional braces to improve your bite, appearance, and chewing ability. He also offers Invisalign orthodontics, which are practically invisible and gently yet more quickly align your teeth for a more attractive smile. Your Invisalign consultation will be free.
- Cosmetic Laminates/Dental Veneers – Also known as dental veneers, Dr. Farrell provides these porcelain coverings to conceal common cosmetic issues, such as staining, chips, cracks, gaps, and misaligned teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Farrell can bond long-lasting tooth-colored material to the front of your tooth to cover up cosmetic issues. This is a fast, affordable option if you don’t require full cosmetic laminates.
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose to safely brighten your smile with our professional, long-lasting Zoom in-office treatments or take-home kits.
- Teeth Contouring and Crown Lengthening – If you’re unhappy with the appearance of a tooth or require gum adjustments to receive a restoration, Dr. Farrell offers both teeth contouring and crown lengthening to make your dream smile happen.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Through a few comfortable visits, Dr. Farrell can make you feel much better about your smile by addressing any issues you have with your gums, such as a gummy smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Gum recession is important to deal with right away, whether it’s making you hide your smile or causing dental sensitivity. Dr. Farrell will provide the best treatment possible to correct these issues.
Dr. Farrell and our team can combine any of the services above for a total smile makeover. You’ll enjoy a brand-new smile that can last for years and years. Call 607-304-3993 or use our online form to contact us about cosmetic dentistry in Johnson City. We’ll help you schedule your appointment or answer any questions. You can be sure to receive the most comfortable treatment during any visit.