It’s nice having a nice smile. It’s also nice being able to eat the foods that you want to eat whenever you want to eat them.
For better or worse, life can take a toll on your teeth. That can affect your smile as well as your ability to bite and chew.
Thanks to restorative dentistry, you can revive your smile and rebuild your bite at the same time. At the office of Dr. Jerry Farrell in Johnson City, NY, we are ready to help you. Just call 607-304-3993 to make an appointment.
What You Should Expect
Restorative care can do wonders, especially at a modern dental practice like ours. Using a variety of technology and treatment, we can:
- Relieve dental pain
- Give you strong replacement teeth
- Restore your natural-looking smile
- Improve your oral health
- Prevent long-term problems
You should feel good about sharing your smile in person or in photos. You also should feel confident that you can order whatever you would like when dining out with family or friends.
Finding the right services for you can make all the difference.
Ways To Rebuild Your Teeth
Many things can happen to your teeth over the course of a lifetime. More than 90 percent of people will develop cavities or tooth decay. Many people will suffer dental injuries such as broken or cracked teeth. And millions of Americans are missing teeth.
Thankfully, Dr. Farrell can help you with all of those situations with one or more of our restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – Fillings are the simplest restorative treatment. For anyone with a cavity or an old filling that’s ready to be replaced, we can give you a tooth-colored filling that matches the rest of your smile.
- Dental Veneers — Depending on which tooth has been damaged, a veneer may be the best option to restore the appearance of the tooth.
- Dental Crowns — For larger cavities, broken teeth, cracked teeth, and more, a crown can restore your tooth to a healthy state. After the problem is removed from your tooth, the crown caps what’s left so your tooth looks whole again.
- Dental Bridges — If you are missing teeth, crowns can be combined to build a dental bridge. Bridges are an excellent way to fill gaps in your smile.
- Root Canals — Root canals are an effective way to remove infected tissue from a tooth. This can help you avoid more problems, and stop the pain you may have been feeling. After a root canal, a crown is often used to protect the tooth.
- Dentures — If you are missing a complete arch of teeth, dentures can give you back your smile, and they can restore some of your biting and chewing ability.
- Dental Implants — Modern root-form dental implants add strength and stability to other dental restorations. With implants, you can support a crown, bridge, or dentures depending on how many teeth need to be replaced. Plus, you can bite and chew practically as well as someone with a full set of teeth when you have implants.
When something happens to your teeth, you don’t have to live with it. Rebuild your smile and bring back the function of your teeth with restorative dentistry. Call Dr. Farrell in Johnson City, IN at 607-304-3993 or contact us online.