You wake up and pour yourself a cup of coffee. Ouch!
Your teeth have been more sensitive than usual. You are worried that you may have a problem. Is it cavity? Is your tooth infected? Will you need a root canal?
Dental problems are more common than most people think. The good news is that you can visit your incredible restorative dentist in Johnson City, NY.
At the office of Dr. Jerry Farrell, you will find personal care from proficient dental professionals who are ready to repair your smile.
Call 607-304-3993 to make your appointment. Let’s get to work on bringing back your oral health.
Bring Back More Than Your Smile
You can repair or replace teeth at our office. Whether you need a filling or full-mouth reconstruction, we have the resources, skills, experience, and knowledge to revive your healthy smile.
More than 90 percent of people will develop tooth decay. By age 50, the average American has lost 12 teeth. Thousands of dental injuries occur every year in New York, too.
We aren’t sharing that information to scare you. We just want you to be aware that if something happens to your smile, you are not alone. We are not going to judge you for the condition of your teeth. Instead, we want to get your smile back in shape.
You should not suffer in pain because of a cavity or a tooth infection. You should not struggle to bite and chew because you have a broken tooth or missing teeth. You should not feel self-conscious about speaking because of lost teeth, either.
Fixing dental problems should do more than just give you a complete smile. Your restorations should be as functional as natural teeth.
You should feel confident about sharing your smile — whether you are meeting someone face-to-face, posing for a picture, or taking part in a video call.
Likewise, you should feel confident ordering whatever you would like when you dine out or putting what you want on your plate during your family gatherings.
Last, but not least, you should know that you can speak clearly and say what you intend to say.
With our help, you can do all those things.
Achieve Your Goals
To regain a full set of functional teeth, talk to us. We can help you with our many restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Composite filling protect against further decay, stop tooth sensitivity, and look like a natural part of your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can be used to fix a number of problems, including broken, cracked, and infected teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Repair your infected tooth by removing the infected tissue, filling it with a special material, and capping it with a crown.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are a great option to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
- Dentures – You can get these restorations to replace several teeth or an entire row of teeth.
- Dental Implants – These root replacements provide a secure foundation for crowns, bridges, and dentures. They can be used to replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or all your teeth.
Rebuild Your Oral Health
It’s better to fix dental problems as soon as possible. This gets you back to feeling like yourself. Your restorative dentist in Johnson City, NY is ready to give you a new reason to smile.